Waltham Roofing Contractor Daniel M. Fox Restoration is the Clear Choice for Residents who Need an Expert Roofer.
Waltham is one of the more colorful and unique Boston suburbs, and has a work ethic that borders on legendary. And Waltham Roofer Daniel M. Fox Restoration personifies this hardworking attitude to a “T”.
There’s a reason for this – Daniel M. Fox is one of the only Waltham Roofing Contractors with the experience that spans decades, and also has the expertise in working with all manner of roofing materials. Here’s a quick snapshot of why he’s the Waltham Roofer of choice:
- A Quarter Century of Experience – In business for more than 25 years, Daniel M Fox Restoration Inc. has stood the test of time. This longevity means there are hundreds of satisfied customers who recommend him to friends. You don’t last that long unless you are really, really good.
- Any Roofing Material is Fine – Here’s the deal with New England roofs – they can consist of many materials. We have common asphalt shingles, slate, metal, and even copper and other exotic materials on older homes. Daniel M. Fox Restoration Inc. works on them all.
- We Do the Hard Jobs Nobody Else Will Do – Steep pitch or seven (or more) gables? Copper trim and flashings? No problem – we do it all.
- A Detailed, Precise Job – We keep a neat, safe worksite, and treat your property with the respect it deserves. We’re fully insured as well.
- When the Snow Piles Up (or you need any other construction work) Call Us – We handle Waltham roofing, but also handle snow plowing in the winter, and a host of other construction related projects, like additions, repairs, and remodels.
Serving Waltham MA (zip codes 02451, 02452, 02453) and the neighboring areas
Waltham has a colorful history centered on work, production, and labor. In fact, there’s a production method called the Waltham-Lowell system, and is one of the earliest examples of textile industrialization in the world. And since Waltham was at the forefront of the industrial revolution, it’s natural that early labor organization movements started here as well. While workers of all types reside here, the town is still proud of its blue-collar roots.
This legacy of hard work and getting things done personifies Daniel M. Fox Restoration Inc. Waltham roofing contractors who can handle the job they way you want are few, and if you contact us, you’re getting the best available.
Work Hard – Play Hard
As mentioned, Waltham is definitely famous for its Labor Movement and Industrial Revolution roots. But besides being known for getting things done, the area is also home to a distinct vibe that exemplifies having fun when the work ends. Nowhere is this more evident than Moody St, with its eclectic array of shops, restaurants, bars, and nightlife, not to mention the tasty brews offered at the Watch City Brewing Company. So work hard until the whistle blows, then come downtown and enjoy the fruits of your labor!
Some Waltham Roofing, Building, and Other Information:
Waltham Building Department
119 School Street
Government Center, Lower Level
Waltham, MA 02451
Ph: (781) 314-3275
Fax: (781) 314-3286
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Commercial Inspector – Brian Bower – Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 9:30am and 3:30pm to 4:30pm
Residential Inspector – Jon Millian (Plans Examiner) & Gregg Schoener – Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 9:30am and 3:30pm to 4:30pm
Plumbing Inspectors – Salvatore Pinzone – Monday – Friday 8:30am to 10:00am and 3:30pm to 4:30pm