Jamaica Plain, MA
Jamaica Plain Roofing Contractor Daniel M. Fox Restoration is a True Professional, and the Jamaica Plain Roofer of Choice.
Jamaica Plain (aka “JP” to residents) is a Boston neighborhood with a rich history, a clear identity, and also home to some of the most beautiful residences and buildings in the Boston area.
And Jamaica Plain roofer Daniel M Fox Restoration is the roofing contractor area residents trust with their roofs. This is because Daniel M Fox has the skill to tackle the toughest roofing jobs on some of the areas trickiest roofs. Here’s why:
- 25 Years of Experience – It’s no secret that a long time in business is typically a testament to one’s work quality. Daniel M Fox Restoration provides high quality work that customers recommend to friends and neighbors over and over.
- Copper / Slate Roofing Material? No Problem! – Many Jamaica Plain homes and office buildings sport copper and/or slate roofs, copper flashings, decorative trim, pitches, valleys, metal roofs, and more. Daniel M Fox is one of the only area roofers experienced with this exotic roofing material, and takes on the toughest jobs.
- Steep or Flat, Asphalt or Exotic, We’re On It – Yes, we handle the tough jobs and the steepest pitches that other roofers pass on. But we also work on common asphalt shingle roofs that pose little danger. Whatever your roof (or roofing material), we can do the job.
- Unmatched Professionalism – Not only does Daniel M. Fox Restoration provide craftsman-level work, we also keep a neat jobsite, practice all safety procedures, and are fully insured.
- Snowed In? Need Other Work? – Not only do we handle Jamaica Plain roofing, but we do snow removal, and remodeling / home improvement projects of all kinds.
Serving Jamaica Plain MA (zip code 02130) and the neighboring area
JP is a distinct section of Boston, with a personality all its own. Both deeply historic and modernly eclectic, the blend of old tradition and “contemporary carefree” is evident everywhere. The historic buildings and feel of the old world are still everywhere you look, but the modern “streetcar suburb” is alive and well too, with all kinds of businesses and nightlife, and the best darn ice cream in the Northeast too (hello J.P. Licks!!) It’s just a great neighborhood.
If you live here, you are used to the best. That’s Daniel M Fox Restoration. Jamaica Plain roofing contractors come no better, whether your home is old school or more recent in build. Contact us for a first rate roofing job.
Some things never change
You know, the more things change, the more they stay the same. John Hancock purchased an estate here in 1777, and when he became Governor, Samuel Adams bough the former Peacock Tavern (wouldn’t it be funny if they served Samuel Adams beer?) That defiant spirit of the Founding Fathers has always been here, and continues to this day. Want proof JP isn’t going to give in? Just ask the people who thought it was a great idea for I95 to split the neighborhood…