If You Live in Belmont, then You Have a Roof You are Proud of. So Hire the Best Roofing Contractor in Belmont to Work on it.
Belmont roofing contractor Daniel M Fox is the premier area roofer, with the experience in working on the showcase roofs that adorn this lovely town. From decorative copper to exotic slate to any other roofing material, he has the experience you are looking for.
Most Committed & Top-Notch Enterprise In Town
- 25 years of Roofing Excellence – In business for more than a quarter of a century, Daniel M. Fox has the experience to tackle any roofing job, and handle it completely.
- Experience with Exotic, Decorative Roofing Materials – Belmont is called “The Town of Homes”, and with good reason – it has some of the nicest residences in the United States. Many of these homes have copper roofs, slate roofs, copper flashings and valleys, and more. You need a Belmont roofer with experience in these materials, which is what you get with Daniel M. Fox Restoration Inc.
- A Complete Job, Done With Care – Daniel M. Fox Restoration does meticulous work, with a neatness and attention to safety that ensures your home is in the best of hands. We promise you will be impressed with our attention to detail. We’re also fully insured.
- A Roofing Specialist – Again, the exotic roofing materials present no issue, but Daniel M. Fox also works with asphalt shingles, tiles, and any other roofing material you have. Your roof is in excellent hands, no matter the shape it’s in or the challenge it presents.
- Additional Building and Snow Removal Services – Besides roofing in Belmont, Daniel M. Fox Restoration Inc. offers home improvement, building, repair, and even snow removal during our cold winters.
Serving Belmont MA (zip code 02478) and the surrounding areas
Make no mistake – Belmont is easily one of the nicest looking towns in not only the state of Massachusetts, but in the entire country as well. There are stately homes that date back decades, and even centuries. And these homes not only look grand, but they have some really interesting decorative features: Ornate woodwork; Stonework that has stood the test of time; and on the roofs, all kinds of old-world touches, like copper flashings, peaks, valleys, and more.
Daniel M Fox Restoration Inc has the experience and craftsmanship expertise that these majestic homes deserve. You are hiring someone who is not intimidated by how nice the home is, or the materials used. Every home is lovingly treated with respect, and your roofing job will satisfy you completely. Belmont roofing contractors come no finer.
If we can help you in any way, fill out the form above, or contact us here.
Redtop – The Writer’s Abode
Belmont is home to the renowned Redtop (also spelled Red Top), which was home to famous writer William Dean Howells. The house got its name from the red wooden shingles that used to adorn its roof (note – it now has a grey roof, and the shingles aren’t wooden anymore.) This home is now a National Historic Landmark, and has earned a reputation of being somewhat of a writer’s dream home. Mark Twain visited often, and novelist Henry James used the phrases “a fairy abode of light and beauty” on its “cheerful, breezy hill” to describe the house.
That such a place is located in beautiful Belmont is no surprise.