Natick Roofing Contractor Daniel M. Fox Restoration Inc Works on All Manner of Natick Roofs.
Natick MA. is called the “Home of Champions”, but we could also call it the “home of diverse roofs”. This is because Natick homes range from contemporary to historic/high-end, and have all kinds of roofs and roofing materials. And Daniel M. Fox Restoration Inc. works on them all.
A few reasons to consider Daniel M. Fox for your Natick Roofer:
- 25 Years of Roofing Experience – Daniel M. Fox Restoration Inc. has been working on Natick’s roofs since Doug Flutie was with the Patriots (the first time!)
- Exotic Roofing Materials are No Trouble – Roofs are made of all kinds of materials (this is especially true in Natick). Roofing contractor Daniel M. Fox Restoration has plenty of experience with asphalt roofs, but also the more exotic roofing materials, like copper, slate, tile, clay, and even metal roofs.
- The Decorative Touches – If you hire a Natick roofer, they should be familiar with decorative Copper flashings, facades, peaks, valleys, etc… We are.
- You’re Hiring a “Roofing Artisan” – Your home is your castle. And Daniel M. Fox Restoration Inc. is your Michelangelo.
- The Extra’s – Natick’s roofs are just the beginning. Daniel M Fox Restoration Inc. also handles remodeling and other carpentry services, winter snow removal, and more.
A Friendly Rivalry never gets in the way of good work
One day, Daniel M. Fox was in Natick, having a world famous hot dog at Casey’s Diner. He overheard someone (kiddingly) saying they would never hire anyone from Newton, MA, because of the long rivalry. Well, Daniel is actually from Newton, MA, and a (friendly) discussion ensued. And after a while, long-forgotten games were fondly remembered, and the discussion closed with the Natick fellow saying “oh, you did that roof down the street? That really came out nice. Who knew a Newton, MA guy could be so skilled?” The jab was lighthearted, of course, because we all know rivalries are best kept to the playing field. And the roof really was nice!
Serving Natick MA (zip code 01760) and the surrounding areas
Natick is a wonderful place to live. In fact, it seems to be in the middle of everything, which is convenient for those that live here. It’s also home to a wide range of residences and buildings – some new, some old, some historic… there’s a little bit of everything. This means your Natick roofing contractor should be experienced with every type of roof in the area – this way, you make one call, whether you have a slate, copper, tile, or asphalt shingle roof.
The list of “who to call for my Natick roofing project?” is very small. There’s Daniel M. Fox Restoration, and then there’s everyone else. Contact us here.
Some useful Natick roofing and building info, with related links:
David G. Gusmini – Building Commissioner 508-647-6447
Michael Connelly – Building Inspector 508-647-6448
Eric Libby – Building Inspector 508-647-6436
Scott Chavioius – Electrical Inspector 508-647-6449
Robert Dempsey – Plumbing Inspector 508-647-6453