Roofer Marlborough MA
If You Are Looking for the Best Roofer in Marlborough, Roofing Contractor Daniel M. Fox is Who You Should Call.
There’s a big difference in roofing contractors – there’s cheap, and there’s professional. If you are looking for the latter – a professional Marlborough roofer who can do the job and also handle exotic roofing materials like slate, copper, and tile (as well as asphalt shingles) – then Daniel M. Fox Restoration is the company to call.
Here are a few reasons why Daniel M. Fox is the Marlborough Roofing contractor people rely on when they want a professional roofing job.
- 25+ Years of Professional Roofing Experience – Roofers come and go, but Daniel M. Fox has been at it for more than a quarter century. You do not last that long unless you do exceptional work.
- Expertise with All Manner of Roofs and Roofing Materials– Marlborough roofs can consist of a wide variety of materials. Of course, asphalt shingles are common, but you’ll also find copper, slate, tile, and metal roofs. And also dotting the roofing landscape are historical and ornamental gables, steep pitches, and other trappings found on older homes. Daniel M. Fox works on every one of these.
- Professional and Insured, With The Eye for Detail You Want – Fully insured, Daniel M. Fox Restoration is a professional roofing service through and through. The jobsite is kept neat and safe, and your property is treated with the utmost care. If you want a true craftsman working on your home, look no further.
- The Best Value – Listen, we’re not the cheapest roofer in Marlborough, and we know that. But if you are looking for the best work on your largest investment (your home), we’re the people to call, hands down.
- We Handle Other Building and Related Services as Well (Including Snow Removal) – We do it all – carpentry, repair, remodel, and many other building-related services. And when the weather turns cold and the snow piles up, count on us for expert (and speedy) snow removal.
Serving Needham, MA (zip code 02492) and the surrounding areas
Marlborough (or Marlboro, if you wish) has a rich history, dating all the way back to 1660, when it was first declared a town. That not only makes it one of the older towns in the country, it also ensures that the town has seen almost every aspect of societal change. For example, it was one of the first industrialized towns, and was also the first municipality to receive a charter for a streetcar system (we beat out Baltimore by a few weeks. Just like the Red Sox consistently beat the Orioles!) And today, it’s a serious hotbed of technology, with more than 35,000 residents.
Daniel M. Fox fits right into this long history, having worked on Marlborough roofing projects for more than 25 years. If we can help you, contact us here, or use the contact form above.
A Monument to the Civil War
You typically don’t think of Marlborough in regards to the Civil War. But we have a bit of history here. It seems that a company of soldiers from Marlborough was part of the force sent to quell John Brown’s attempted insurrection at Harper’s Ferry in 1859 (the force was commanded by one Robert E. Lee, in fact.) Someone from that company got the bell that was in the firehouse where Brown made his last stand. The bell was brought to Marlborough in 1892 by Mrs. Elizabeth Snyder, and today, it resides in a tower at the corner of Rt. 85 and Main St.
Some Dover Roofing, Building, and Other Information:
Town Website: http://www.marlborough-ma.gov/gen/index
Weather: http://www.weather.com/weather/today/l/USMA0235:1:US S
Marlborough City Hall
140 Main Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
(508) 460-3775 (city clerk)
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm (extended hours on Mondays until 7pm during the autumn, winter, and spring.)
Building Inspection Contact Information
Phone: (508) 460-3776